Delta is adding seven nonstop destinations from Seattle, making 2017 its fifth consecutive year of growth at its Pacific Northwest hub. The new destinations include: Austin, Texas; Eugene, Oregon; Lihue, Hawaii; Milwaukee, Wisc.; Nashville, Tenn.; Raleigh, N.C.; and Redmond, Oregon. Flights will be for sale beginning Saturday, Jan. 14.
With these additions, Delta will offer 160 peak-day flights to 49 destinations – including 16 of the top 20 destinations – from its Seattle hub this summer. Customers in Seattle have access to a global network with strong non-stop coverage throughout North America, including service to all of the top destinations on the West Coast; access to the East Coast and Midwest through hubs as well as new or expanded non-stop service to Austin, Boston, Milwaukee, Nashville, Orlando, and Raleigh; and flights to all of the top destinations in Hawaii and key cities in Alaska and Canada.
The new year-round destinations include:
- One daily flight to General Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee beginning March 9, 2017.
- Three daily flights to Eugene Airport beginning April 1, 2017.
- One daily flight to Nashville International Airport beginning May 26, 2017.
- One daily flight to Raleigh-Durham International Airport beginning June 8, 2017.
- One daily flight to Austin Bergstrom International Airport beginning June 12, 2017.
- Two daily flights to Redmond Municipal Airport beginning June 12, 2017.
- One daily flight to Lihue Airport beginning Dec. 21, 2017.