A safari to Africa is on almost every nonrev’s bucket list.
Most who have gone on a safari often can;t wait to take another.
One of the hardest parts of taking a safari is packing. Packing the right things without over packing.
It all has to fit in a duffel bag with a strict weight limit.
Anyone who has been on safari can probably tell you what to pack. But what if you don’t know anyone who has been on safari? What then?
- You will get Dirty.
- Pack earth toned clothes.
- Bring a rain jacket.
- Bring plenty of backup power for your mobile devices.
- Plan to download your digital pictures every night to your laptop or have plenty of discs to hold the hundreds of pictures you will take.
- Bring shoes and socks that can take a beating.
- Bring a hat and plenty of sun tan lotion.
- Bring a flashlight or two.
- Ladies, wear a sports bra.
- Leave your expensive handbags, jewelry, and watches at home.
- Be prepared for for minimal bathrooms and few laundry facilities.
The folks at Conde Nast Traveler also just did a story on what you should pack and wear when going on safari which should help you decide on what to pack.
Come join our NonRev Travel News Facebook page for more nonrev travel news.